Wednesday, February 8, 2012

M Family! Del Mar!

Mom Michelle and I have been pals since we were 14 years old:) We went through high school together and got engaged around the same time and were the first of our friends to get married and then had our first borns within 6 days of each other! And now 2 kids later here is her beautiful family! When I think Michelle I immediately thing BEACH! She grew up in Del Mar surfing all the time! She was always so tan! And now she lives in Long Beach.. She was in San Diego at the same time and wanted me to snap some pictures of her family! I guess her youngest is a "tough crowd" for the camera! But I did capture some cute moments! These sisters and so fun and high energy... love your family Michelle and Mackey! You are great parents and it will be so fun to watch our children grow up together over the years! Best part was my son was swimming in the ocean in his boxer briefs.. after the shoot Michelle's oldest started playing with Rylan! Hilarious watching a 4 year old chase another 4 year old when one is in undies! lol... love this age! 













No comments:

About Amanda

My photo
Lake Oswego, OR, United States

Blog Archive