Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Holiday Mini Sessions

What is a mini session?
Holiday Mini Sessions includes a 20 minute session! The cost is $40!

What is included?
In a mini session you receive pictures of your choice, family or child, or both! Whatever we can squeeze into a 20 minute time period! You will receive a CD of 15+ edited pictures. With this you can then take it to a place of your choice to be made into photo cards, gifts, etc!

Where and When?
Right now I am doing 2 different days for 2 hours each. That is 8 families total! I may do more if more people what them.

Location: George Rogers Park, Lake Oswego, Or 97034
Date/Time: November 7th and 8th from 2-4pm


How to sign up?
Email me, Amanda, at ametzphoto@gmail.com. I am hoping to book these ASAP!




No comments:

About Amanda

My photo
Lake Oswego, OR, United States

Blog Archive