Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jew Family!


Hello Color! I just absolutely love the colors from this shoot! Eric re-introduced me to the Spanish Village in Balboa Park. Haven't been since I was a kid! Thank you Eric... I like Balboa Park for in town photo shoots but now I just LOVE it! Your family is simply adorable and a ton of fun to work with! I just loved meeting your kids:) Rylan still talks about Austin so maybe we should get them together again! You are such a fun dad and you have the sweetest wife! Thank you for allowing me to photograph this special time in your families life (and for teaching me important life long math skills..hehe). Hope to see you again soon! I am always up for a shoot with the awesomely fun Jew Family! Enjoy!



















No comments:

About Amanda

My photo
Lake Oswego, OR, United States

Blog Archive