Thursday, September 20, 2012

Beach Session! Thoma Family!

THIS FAMILY! You know I love you guys... I have spent hours these past 6 months photographing your beautiful children and chatting with your sweet family. We all know that your adorable and spirited 2 year old is not a fan of the camera and yet the pictures turn out! Of course since he was not willing to actually be photographed this time (doesn't he always say that??) we got some fun candids that I think turned out pretty awesome! The Oregon Coast was at its finest this day and you guys are alway just so much fun.. some of my favorite clients! And thank you for bringing the frame and telling me the type of picture you wanted me to take with it! It turned out awesome! Thanks guys and enjoy! see you around town...












No comments:

About Amanda

My photo
Lake Oswego, OR, United States

Blog Archive